Scrolling

A day at a snowy log cabin / DIY Christmas ideas

Hello! How are you today? I have to say I'm feeling a little worse for wear after an evening out with the girls last night (totally self-inflicted I admit!). It's slow mornings like this when I dream of spending the day hiding out at a log cabin. In fact, If I could choose,  my day would look a lot like this. Fancy joining me?!


Credit: Benj Haisch
Credit: Warm Vanilla Sugar
Stylists: ila malù + Trendinozze. Photography: giuli & giordi,

Finch & Fawn
Credit: Paulina Kolondra
Credit: http://www.kardelen.se/

Sooooo cosy!  

In case you're wondering...here's the recipe for the hot chocolate with chocolate dipped cinamon marshmallows.  All the bedding in the last picture is available here. See a full tour of that stunning Italian Osteria wedding (how pretty?). There's a great DIY guide to the wreath.

Lots more pretty Christmas / winter inspiration here

Oh, and how cute are these mini Nordic Christmas tree mobiles? They come in a cool little 3D DIY kit...




Stylist Camilla Tange Peylecke, Photographer Gyrithe Lemche

So pretty and simple - the perfect DIY to create together with your little ones (alongside these 'pepparkaka' or ginger biscuit ideas - I can smell the cinnamon from here!), don't you think?

How would your ideal day look?

Have a lovely day, I'll be back tomorrow with a full house tour again!

PS Happy Thanksgiving to all of you heading off for a long weekend...

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Oh my, I have died and gone to heaven! I'd NEVER leave this cabin!! <3
    I made a promise to myself that at least one Christmas in my life will be spent in a snowed in cabin like this. It has to happen. :)

    Lucija
    http://coffeeandlux.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wouldn't that be wonderful Lucija?! You must make it happen!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots! That hot cocoa looks amazing.

    My ideal day would involve excellent coffee and pastries, bicycling (preferably along a beach or scenic trail), reading, and eating good food with friends/family. Here in the States we have Thanksgiving tomorrow so it'll be nice to do a couple of those things - eat good food and spend time with family! Double win.

    I had an awesome vacation this summer (to Hilton Head Island here in the US), in which I got to cycle on the beach almost every morning. Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a perfect day! I'd love to visit Hilton Head Island one day.

      Delete
  4. Enter dreamland! <3

    http://www.wllwproject.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in that mood, definitely thanks to this post I am on board!!!! Thanks a lot =)

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO