Scrolling

Free My Scandinavian Home Calendar 2015

I'm so excited to present the free printable My Scandinavian Home 2015 Calendar which is now ready for you to download and print off! This year, I decided to do something a bit different (see last year's here). Working in collaboration with the wonderful Ana of Blog Milk, the calendar has been divided into months and is also available in two different versions:  a US version (where the week starts on a Sunday) or a European and other parts of the world version where the week starts on a Monday (who knew?!). Both are A4 size and I'd recommend using glossy paper if possible.  Here's a glimpse of the My Scandinavian Home Calendar 2015, I hope you like it!





My Scandinavian Home 

To get your free 2015 calendar simply click on the link below for the version you are looking for and click the print icon:

US version
European and ROW version

By the way, the calendar isn't up in my office space yet (as seen in the last image), however I am so unbelievably excited about working on my blog full time from 1st January and one of the first things I'll do is print it off and pin it proudly to my wall!

I'd love to see pictures of the calendar up in your home / work space, please do e-mail them over!

Have a lovely day! 

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I will print it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! But dates in January (US version) don't line up. Could you fix it? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me know. Strange. I'll investigate straight away.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! I loved last years - can't wait to print this one out for my office

      Delete
  3. Fantastic! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple is the best ! Happy New Year
    Cale from Serbia

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beauty! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great calendar! Is there a website you could suggest that specializes in Swedish country style? I'm looking to re-do my bedroom...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely calendar but I haven't been able to really use it yet. The date goes from 4, 5, 6, 7, then resets to 1, 2, 3, and then followed by 11, 12, 13, 14 and then back to 8 again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no. Yes I see what you mean. It's January that is flawed. Need to fix urgently before the months over! Feb, March etc are fine. Thank you for pointing this out.....

      Delete
    2. Ps I see it's January of the US version which is,strange. The European version is fine.

      Delete
  8. It still makes sense using the original

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO