Scrolling

An eclectic family home in Norway

I love to mix things up a little here on My Scandinavian Home. This week it's been mainly about the contemporary monochrome home with crisp, clean lines. It's definitely time for some colour, it's the weekend after all! This eclectic family home in Norway is full of bursts of colour and a real mix of vintage, retro and country style. I love that it's awash with warm light. The perfect home to celebrate a few days off wouldn't you say?!





Sem-Johnsen via Purodeco
What I like most about this home is that it has a big heart - every item is unique and tells a story. You'd be able to walk in here and immediately know who lives here. I love that about a home.

And there's those  fabulous Tulip chairs and table too of course.

Mustn't forget the little kitty cat either. And my new favourite tea - Lov organic ginger-lemon tea in the kitchen (15% off with code SCANDINAVIAN).

What do you love about this home?

My Scandinavian Home turned three this week, I think that calls for a celebration don't you?! I've created over 1300 posts in that time (can you believe that?!) some of my favourites are archived under Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish or International home tours, woth a look if you have a little time!

To celebrate I'm holding a weekend give-away with an oh so cool prize so pop back over the next couple of days to enter!

Have a wonderful day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Gorgeous design. Has sent me drooling! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) happy birthday to this blog, awesome work ^_^
    2) you are right, this home has a big heart..I would like to visit it, to meet the owners and have a tea with them, sitting and listening to those stories..

    Have a nice weekend,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know what you mean about sitting and having tea with the owners :)

      Delete
  3. Love that livingroom, kitchen and bath...
    Seems like they have a little of everything in this home :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do...every time I look I notice a new style - like mid-century!

      Delete
  4. I love it!
    Its wonderful.
    I live also eclectic.

    Greetinngs & Love & a wonderful weekend
    Ines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must e-mail me with some pictures, I'd love to see your eclectic style!

      Delete
  5. love the mix - great atmosphere
    and happy birthday with the three :)
    I'm going on six (!) :)

    great inspo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Six? Wow! You're doing such a great job with your blog, I love it.

      Delete
  6. Happy Anniversary! I love this home. I love how the sloped white ceilings provide such a lovely backdrop for all those pops of color. It truly does feel like a family home. Really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lauren :). I know what you mean about the sloped ceilings, lovely!

      Delete
  7. I love the brass details in the kitchen here. So cute! And congrats on 3 years! I'm new to the blog but keep 'em coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the flooring in the kitchen. So much character in this place!
    Congrats on 3 years! Hope you're having a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love all the pops of colour!

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO