Scrolling

A serene Dutch home in whites and browns

One of my favourite interior blogs of late is The Style Files. Author Danielle has the most incredible sense of style and  I love stopping by to see her daily posts. The sense of style is also reflected in her relaxed, boho home in the Netherlands which is decorated using many products from her shop, Le Souk.  I wrote to Danielle this morning to ask if I could show a tour of her home here on My Scandinavian Home and not only did she say yes, she also offered us all 10% off any item in her store until 30th November with the code MSH10. Result! Thanks Danielle! Here's a sneak peek of her home which has been kept mainly white with notes of brown through out for a serene, relaxed vibe.














Photographs: Paulina Arcklin Styling Danielle De Lange
What a beautiful home, don't you think?

I love the Moroccan touches. Anything that stands out to you in particular?

The shots have been taken by Finnish photographer and stylist Paulina Arcklin. You can see more of her work here.

Have a lovely day!

PS Local Malmö online children's store The Youngsters are holding a really fun father's day instagram competition to win 500 SEK (that's around 65 USD) to spend in the online store. To enter share a picture of your vision of fatherhood on instagram using the hashtag #fatherhoodwiththeyoungsters and then tag @theyoungsters, such a lovely idea! 

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I am in love with all of it. The home looks clean, natural and very comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This might be one of my favorite that you've posted. With a teen and two dogs, it's completely impractical for me, but I can dream. After seeing (and loving) so much gray and white, the brown is so refreshing. I love the floors and how they contrast with the ceiling and that living area and the cozy fireplace is stunning. And that bathroom might make even my husband like vessel sinks! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sofa looks so comfortable, any idea where it is from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole place is beautiful and serene, but two little touches I would love to emulate are the wooden bathmat and the lovely silver slippers! Any ideas on sources?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maravillosa distribución del baño; crear un murete que separe los lavabos de la ducha es una idea genial!!!!

    Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures of home and kitchen interiors. These interiors are inspired us for using wood in interior outlines.
    interior designers singapore

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,

    I absolutely love this and thank you for sharing your source list! it's honestly quite nice in a day of bloggers who drag out every project over months and never wrap things up. Also, I'm embarrassed to admit when scanning pictures I've wondered how you framed the tiles above the decorative. Yeah... that's a reflection in a mirror. Laughing at myself and loving your living room!

    Thanks a lot!
    Susan


    more information about me visit me at : Polycarbonate Sheet Supplier | Polycarbonate Compact Sheet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like this one, not too big, uncluttered - as you say, serene. Don't need a TV, tho'…!

    I noticed the slippers ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very very beautiful house you have. Your house is just like white house beauty. Design and accessories used in your home is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just found your website. It is exactly what I was looking for, thank you! This home is beyond gorgeous… I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm looking for the source of the coffee table and the small stool/end table to the left of it. I looked on Le Souk 's website, but cannot find it there. Any suggestions? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Teresa, it is lovely. Maybe you could try writing to the home-owner (the owner of Le Souk)? I hope you find what you're looking for. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO