Scrolling

Cheerful Dutch interior spaces to brighten up your day

I do love a home which puts a smile on my face and brightens up my day, don't you? And it seems Dutch photographer Hans Mossel is an expert in finding them. Each of these spaces from Hans' photography portfolio ooze the 'cheerful family home' vibe. Pure inspiration for adding a touch of colour to the home! I can't work out which room I love the most? Can you?







Hans Mossel, inspired by a post seen on Decor8 with thanks

Any favourites? I think the pink in the bathroom and hall is pretty fabulous!

I also love the rustic wooden benches which appear in a number of pictures. I found the rustic workman's benches I use as a bedside table in my bedroom here.

My daughter has the little yellow Fjäll Räven rucksack (backpack) you see hanging in the hall. It's a real, Swedish design classic and amazingly practical too. It's exciting to see them starting to appear on the backs of people in London too! You can buy them here.

More cheerful Dutch home tour inspiration here, here and here.

Have a lovely day and see you tomorrow!

PS My husband and I are planning on going for a weekend away sans children this autumn- yay! Any tips on wonderful, unique, quirky or simply beautiful places to stay in Europe? Tips very welcome!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Awesome! I want to have this pink bathroom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, such a happy interior style :) Loving the living room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you are right, it is fabulous! And that hidden bed in kinderroom, such a small kingdom for a princess. It is obvious that this home was created with warm heart..really really beautiful..
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to Hungary with your husband!
    Marvelous thermal baths (isn't that great for a chilly day?), beautiful city, fine food, very good wines, nice people ❤
    What more one needs for a superb vacation?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lySnQRmQbiM

    Oh, oho, oh! One more thing: stylish accomodations ��
    http://www.brodyhouse.com/rooms/eattauffer#Brodyhouse_Rooms
    http://www.hiphomeshungary.com/luxury_apartments_budapest

    Oh, oh, oh! Another one: unique and unusual tours in the city:
    http://imaginebudapest.hu
    And many more… ��
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I like the desk chair and the hanging lamp on the living room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want that yellow sofa! please...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want it all..NOW. The children's room is just awesome. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh.. I have that same sofa :-) tadaa..: http://www.wehkamp.nl/Zoeken/ArtikelDetail.aspx?ArtikelNummer=395728&Ntt=bank&PI=0&PrI=44&Nrpp=96&Blocks=0&View=Grid

    ReplyDelete
  9. where did you find the sofa?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the blue toned floorboards!!!! Gorgeous brightness without having to go with tricky to maintain white.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO