Scrolling

A home with grey accents and a mix of old and new

It's no secret that grey is huge this Autumn - whether it's how you dress or decorate. I've seen a few fabulous homes already this year that have gone all out (here, here and here). And this home is another fine example. It's extremely clever how the owners have used different features for the grey accent - whether it's a wall, door or breakfast bar. And there are so many textures at play: concrete, wood, leather which all work together to add warmth and  interest. I love the mix of old and new too. Great inspiration for a Tuesday!






Stylist: Tina Hellberg. Photography: Johan Sellen. Via 79 ideas + April & May

Love this space! It's totally unique, personal and relaxed. I'm not sure if I could do the grey myself but it totally works here. What do you think?

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. This place is fantastic!! I like the tablet kitchen, it's so original!!!

    www.stelstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh... I love this place!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautifully calming space .Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really modern furniture mate. I'm impressed from this post because it's an amazing furniture design.

    Modern Furniture Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful - I love that purple-y door! maybe too grey, but nice to admire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love those tropical plants amidst all the gray.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO