Scrolling

Swedish apartment with a mid-century touch

This is a perfect home to brighten up a dreary Monday in February with it's bold colours and patterns and cool prints.  I love the way the home has been designed to maximise the use of space too, for example the hall double's up as a work space and the area between two doors has been used to hang children's coats. It's fun, slightly quirky and very cool, I like it! How about you?








Stadshem
What do like most about this family apartment?

I spy: the Vitra Panton chair (15% discount with code MYSCAN), the Magis Puppy Chair in the children's bedroom, the Rosendahl Arne Jacobsen Bankers Clock is similar to the wall clock. A vintage PH5 pendant lamp (try Lauritz). The Artichoke Suspension light is similar to the one they have over the dining table.

For other apartments with a mid-century touch try this fab house owned by a stylist and fashion photographer, the very cool Row House and this Dalarna home which takes mid-century to a whole new level!

Have a lovely start to the week!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Wow, this place has taken my breath away! How stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can we see the rest of the apartment, like the bathroom and the children's room?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachael. If you click on the Bjurfors link underneath the last image you can see lots more images from this home including the children's bedroom and bathroom :) Enjoy! /Niki

      Delete
    2. Thank you very much! Love your blog, I am a fairly new-ish reader!

      Delete
  3. I had some problems with opening this post earlier. I adore everything in this place. Gave me a lot of inspiration! Thank You for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article this is regarding and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like such a fun home.
    Alison
    x
    Number Fifteen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO