Scrolling

Malmo designer pad

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a fab Christmas, whether you were knee deep in snow, on a sunny beach somewhere or braving the rain like we've been in London (it's still coming down in rods!). If you're in need of a haven (like we are!) how about this pad currently for sale in Malmo?  Spot the Scandinavian designer pieces and cool photography....









Bjurfors

I spy Eames side chairs and Charles & Ray Eames Lounge chair and ottoman (15% off with MYSCAN). I love the black and white photography and the 'hug me' cushion, any idea where this is from?! But most of all I'm coveting the dressing room. My new year plan is to create a great walk in wardrobe and dressing area and this will be part of the moodboard - I think it's the casual meets orderly approach I like.

What are your home projects for the new year?

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Thisis exactly the kind of inspiration I needed!Loving thisapartment.

    First on my list is to buya new couch and put uplights in my home! The roof staarted leaking acoupleof weeksago in the kitchen so we've been unable to turn on the lights in our kitchen/dining area since (evertryed cooking in the dark?) Since i'm also going back to school projects aroundthe househave to wait a little...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you had a rainy Christmas! We had a dusting of snow on Christmas Eve but it faded quickly, and now it's been raining for two day! Seems like you're blowing it this direction :) I love that dressing area. I wish mine looked that simple and clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hime office is my next project! And the walk-in-closet...I'm thinking Tiffany blue for the walls...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grr... My iPad always gives me spelling errors...I ment the HOME office:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous 'hug me' pillow, exactly what we all need in life!! nectarandstone.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that Eames interior! Had the luck to see Eames House in L.A. Te work of Charles and Ray is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! I've just invited you to enter the Versatile Blogger Award via mon own blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the hug me pillow too! The whole place is amazing. We have a dressing room but I need to make it less cluttered. Big house project for the upcoming year is turning our concrete filled backyard into a nice place to hang out. I also want to paint our stairs but I can't make up my mind what color to use.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO