Scrolling

Christmas wrap up

The advent candles are burning, the tree's up, and the house full of sparkly Christmas decorations and the scent of glögg. There's only one thing left.....it's time for a little gift wrapping. This year I love the Christmas present wrapping inspiration  from Cox & Cox.....









Cox & Cox
Last year I used shiny white wrapping paper with red ribbon and a sprig of fresh holly from the garden complete with bright red berries for my presents. The holly was a bit spiky but hey, it looked pretty!! I always try to do something different every Christmas and I haven't decided what it'll yet this year but I do like the idea of natural coloured paper with some greenery like fir or boxwood.

How will you wrap your presents this year?

PS I had my first little interview the other day, thank you Lottie Loves for including me on your lovely blog!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Subdued wrapping and Christmas decorations always tug at my heart-strings. I know the 'official' Christmas colors are red and green, but there is something magical about plain brown and silver wrapping. So elegant! Off to read your interview now! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely, I love hand-made decorations :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That twig tree looks so delicate and pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I had lunch with my sweedish friend the other day and we both realised that I should have come from the land of scandinavia!!! Love your blog and I am so glad that I found you. The pictures are an inspiration to me.
    Donna x
    nectarandstone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how organic it looks, can't wait to see the images of your wrapping! This year I did a simple red paper with different colour ribbons (white, black, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Thanks for sharing such a wonderful piece of information. I must say that while reading your post I found my thoughts in agreement with the topic that you have discussed, which happens very rare.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO