Scrolling

White with a little unique touch

I finished the week with sitting rooms that've all appeared in Alvhem estate agents this year. So I thought it would be fitting to start the week with a home that is also for sale right now in Stockholm (this time with Stadshem). I love the kitchen. Note to self: it takes just one interesting and eye-catching item which breaks away from the rest of the colour scheme (in this case the storage unit with the orange circular handles) to make a room. OK; the room happens to be beautiful too, which helps!







Stadshem

Right now I'm preparing for the exciting arrival of my Mum and Dad. Any tips for guest bedroom essentials? I always love to add a little 'luxury' touch!

Hope y'all had a lovely weekend!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. I love white kitchens, this is beautiful so bright and the brick wall look great!.

    Have a lovely day!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing kitchen! i love the exposed brick above the cooker.

    fresh flowers & a scented candle for the guest room! that's what i do when my parents come to visit. x



    habotai.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exposed brick? Say no more. Hope you have a great visit with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's those dining chairs that I want. They seem to be in every Scandi house. And you always read that they've been found in a skip! Why do I never find treasures like that?

    I think magazines or books are always good in a guest bedroom. Like nice cookbooks, gardening or interior ones. And fresh flowers are great too. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you hear that? That was the sound of my eyes popping out of my head from that brick wall around the stove. Holy moly! So jealous. I might go home and rip down some drywall in my own house just to see if there's brick behind it. And it goes without saying I'd move into that house in a second. A nanosecond, actually. And actually, I'm already moved in!

    Have with with your parents! Not too many tips I can give, but maybe leave a card with the wireless password for your internet and some fluffy towels. Candles and matches. I haven't ever entertained overnight guests on my own before so I'm at a loss! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling over this home. Love the softness, including the washed brick. Clean, yet lots of personality.

    I love a little tray in the guest room filled with mints, water glasses, snacks, alarm clock and slippers. Welcoming touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I have missed so many lovely posts!!! May take a few days to go through them all.
    Cornwall looked amazing...... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the orange handles as well! My kitchen cabinets are white and for a POP of color I added red round door knobs ... unexpected pops of colors make me SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh, I love this. Those white washed floors are insane! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  10. editorially i love white rooms, they are often my most favorite, but right now it would not be a good idea for me with twin four year olds . . . someday. ps i love that first kitchen with the pop orange and the blue legs on the table is an excellent touch too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO