Scrolling

Love affair: St Pauls Blue and cognac (in a Swedish space)

Yesterday my heart belonged to monochrome and brass, but today I've fallen in love all over again with this bedroom decorated in St. Paul's Blue, a collaboration between paint brand Jotun and Copenhagen based Frama, and cognac. Sarah Widman and her talented team of designers / stylists have decorated the rest of the apartment for Alvhem in nuances of grey and white and an Eduards cognac leather bag as a statement piece (although I think it would look better on my arm, don't you?!).  Be still my beating heart....













Design / stylist; Sara Widman and team, Alvhem with thanks to Trendenser.

What do you think? Could you go to the dark side in your home?

I'm a big fan of the half painted hallway, something I've been considering in my kitchen.

Items I know and love: this Series 7 chair is not cognac leather but it is beautiful! Eduards vegetable tanned leather big shoulder handbag (handmade in Sweden). The bedroom light looks like the Baklava Tak lamp (correct me if I'm wrong!). Is there anything that stand out to you in particular?

Other homes in grey and cognac include this Copenhagen space, a Gothenburg apartment and a sunny Stockholm studio

I'll be back tomorrow with a fab weekend give-away so make sure you stop by!

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Oh, the combination of deep blue and cognac leather is stunning! I'm really into darker hues of blue lately and this shade is gorgeous!
    The bedroom pendant looks also like a Kuu pendant from Hem, but as I see only a glimpse of it I can't be sure...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely home! I love, love, love the blue wall, but I don't think I could convince my hubby. (sigh...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, that blue is gorgeous! The greys are great, too. I love dark colours. I recently painted my bedroom in Farrow and Ball's Off-Black. Most days I wake up and think how much I love it, although every so often I wake up and threaten to paint over three of the walls in white. I haven't been able to bring myself to do it yet, though, so obviously I do like the black after all! Funnily enough, my husband who was very sceptical about painting the room black in the first place loves it even more than I do, so it just goes to show that husbands can sometimes be easier to persuade than we might think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture! °_° The colors, everything... I'm in love ♥
    Great home as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag and the colours are wonderful, but some of it looks too 'posed'. What's the purpose of the wrinkled sheet over the table? And the teapot on the chair? It looks someone tried too hard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a beautiful home!! in love with the bedroom <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the contrasts. To me having the blues or grays make the white pop that much more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Dr. Martens the best. Love <3. Too sad they are no longer made in England. Luckily I got mine while they were still making them in England. They are made very well and should last forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very interesting blog! Great post and inspiration:) I greet:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!
    is there any way you might know the colors used on ALL the walls? they're all great and i'd love to know - but most especially for the last photo - what an amazing grey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dyed fabric throw at the end of the bed! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there, I wanted to know what would be the equivalent of the St Pauls Blue in north america? I can't seem to find a painter that has access to the Jotun color codes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO