Scrolling

The stockholm pad of an art director / photographer

The beauty is in the detail in this stunning monochrome Stockholm pad. The space belongs to Sara Medina Lind, a half Swedish half Canarian freelance art director and photographer. Her self-confessed passion for fashion and interior shines through in every image she takes of her home. I couldn't decide whether to include the images of the bed made with grey or white linen. In the end I left both in as inspiration. Which look do you prefer?




















Sara Medina Lind with kind permission. Inspired by a post on Nordic Days, with thanks

Oh how I love this monochrome style, how about you?

So many items I recognise including: the classic IKEA EKTORP sofa in Blekinge white, The Kinfolk Table book, 'g' playtype poster,  black sweater by swedish fashion brand Acne. Linen bedding in charcoal and white. A cheeky something from one of my favourite Swedish shops COS (I wonder what?!). Anything else?

Sara has a wonderful blog and instagram account which she constantly updates with her latest work and images of her home. I'll be her latest follower then.

More fab black and white home inspiration here, here and here.

Have a lovely day! 

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. So gorgeous although you have to be brave to have a white sofa!! xx

    http://blommabloglondon.blogspot.co.uk/


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is true. The great thing about this one is you can take the covers off and wash them (I think...) :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... specially those on Villas In Trivandrum

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!

    White couches are the best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first glance I thought there are just black&white photos, but then I noticed the plants and brass fixture. I am fond of such interiors – at least in pictures, though this one is too much without colour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the white bedding. I think they grey is just a bit too dark, maybe a lighter shade would suit me better?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the first picture so many times last days on internet but never know from who is it. Now I do and it's awesome..I will spent on her blog lot of hours..and all thanks to you =) I love it.
    Have a perfect time to the coming weekend,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook / Bloglovin / ig: @majki

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this blog! I'm argentine.. "the end of the world" haha... congratulations! I like every pictures.. (sorry for my english... so bad)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore Sara's apartment and her Instagram feed is a white paradise!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! Lise's comment nailed it for me! A lighter shade of gray would make me happier to choose from I think, so I go for the white. And I agree with Candy Pop too, adore her gorgeous white instagram. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am obsessing over the small round glass vase, and I am guessing the homeowner too since I spot it in 3 different shots. I have come across it before online but never knew where to get one for myself.
    It is quite small and "plain" but the shape is just, well, perfect.
    Love everything you show on your blog, it is a great inspiration to me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks lovely, must say I prefer the grey linen on the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the simple display of flowers in clear vases - so classic!! I love greenery in bedrooms :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO