Scrolling

A Malmö home with a cool mid-century vibe

There's something kind of cool about this home in a hidden creative corner of Malmö, Sweden. I'm a big fan of mid century finds as you know, but mixed with geometric patterns and the odd splash of colour and greenery. Oh yes! Kind of inspiring for a Monday morning don't you think?!







Bo-laget

I've seen quite a lot of IKEA hacks with the Tärnö garden chair and table set. Here they've painted the chairs pillar box red. And I've also seen canary yellow and deep indigo versions- such a simple update but oh so effective! 

Before I shoot off I also wanted to introduce you to my fab new sponsor See Design Shop selling clothes and accessories designed by Donna Gorman. Personally I LOVE the leather handle circle tote in either black basket or karma stripe black and I think I might have to get my girls the karma stripe mini tote for what remains of our summer days at the beach here in Sweden - too cute! 

Have a great start to your week!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. All the art, wood and white is lovely


    Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces |

    ReplyDelete
  2. That house is all about details making it perfect!
    Love that sofa!!!
    Have a nice start of the week ^_^
    Michael

    http://www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all this terrific inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rug! Any idea where it's from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm afraid not, but perhaps someone else on here can help you? :)

      Delete
  5. I love a white walled room filled with colourful things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very informative and inspiring post have been posted here. I bookmarked this blog further more information.
    Two Story Home Plans.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I noticed all the details that you've included and it's fabulous. The home design is made better by the greenery that you have included. Beautiful, Make my house.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi, love your site. do you have any idea where the floor lamp with the exposed light bulb is from, or where i could find something like it? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to know where the sofa is from... anyone know?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO