Scrolling

A super stylish get-away in Northern Sweden

I hope you had a great weekend?! I'm often receiving mails from readers asking for suggestions of wonderful places to stay in Sweden. And today I found a new tip - Sågverket - an oh so cool youth hostel / conference centre in Northern Sweden. Described recently in Residence magazine as Norrland's super stylish hang out, Sågverkat is a got-to place for romantic weekends, creative conference or simply somewhere to relax and get-away from it all in a stylish environment. Personally I'd go there just to enjoy the decor and scenery alone how about you?! But we all need to be quick, it's up for sale. Anyone sitting at their desk this Monday morning feeling like a new challenge?!










Fantastic Frank
To get a complete picture of the beautiful property and it's surroundings you can see more pictures over at Fantastic Frank.

Tempted?!

Today is my eldest daughter's first day at school. I thought she was so big until I dropped her off at the school gate this morning and she suddenly looked so small. I hope she'll be OK.....

And I hope you have a great start to your week too!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. really nice place!! I love the mix of difference styles

    http://www.stelstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! Love it!

    http://porlasramasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!!! Hope your daughter have a beautiful day!!!! my best from Quebec

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful - you can almost feel the fresh air! I hope your daughter had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with the greenery indoors and outdoors!
    Hope your daughter has a wonderful time! It'll be the start of a new big adventure! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dream home, one day i hope to live in Sweden or Denmark

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh this is stunning, I especially love the lighting!
    Lottie x

    http://lottiesbeautyspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO