Scrolling

A cool pared-back Berlin apartment

We've finally arrived in the Dordogne after a 2200 km road trip from Sweden. Phew! It was well worth it, it's beautiful here. I hope I can take a few snaps while I'm here and create a post when I get back.   Last year I went on a road trip to Berlin for the first time and I was totally blown away by the German capital. This very cool apartment has a very Scandinavian look and feel: pared back with a white and grey colour theme. I particularly love the children's room (look at that cool bunk bed / den my girls would love one of those!).










Fantastic Frank

I could live here could you?!

I've featured a few fab Berlin homes on here in the past including this one styled by Coco Lapine Design blog,  this fantastic space and a very unique mid-century home. Oh so cool! I can't wait to return to the city again one day soon. 

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Excellent! I'm from Sarlat and I read your blog everyday. Wishing you a wonderful holiday in the most beautiful region in France :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'll be staying just outside Sarlat for three days! Any restaurant etc tips extremely welcome. We can't wait to visit your beautiful town! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for all the wonderful tips Eglantine :)

      Delete
  2. I live in the same building and actually look into that garden every day ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a coincidence! Lucky you to live in such a great place :)

      Delete
    2. Yes, I really was astonished to see the pics on your site today! Enjoy holidays!

      Delete
  3. Airy and fresh, I love it! I totally could live there too!
    I hope you have the most wonderful holidays!

    Beijinho,
    Marta
    itsmondaybutitsok

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the white walls and floor - perfect to then add beautiful pops of colour. Lovely blog! Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love youre blog, beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, it is really fab apartment, I could live there...I adore lovely wooden white floor.:)
    Lucia
    http://trendesso.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree! The children's room look stunning! And that white living area looks very clean! -Patrick Tan

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful, styleful home indeed. Do you happen to know (or can you find out) where that awesome couch is from? Enjoy your stay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes it's lovely and the childs room is gorgeous and such a brilliant way to display the books. initially i thought 'they can't reach them' but then you can just rotate them to the bottom shelf every week or so - fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitively coud live here !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome interior with white color combination and last one is just awesome

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Dear, This is nice concept for home design, home construction, new home and remodeling this one. I like it. I am very impressed when got this. Actualy I am surffing for the Home Design Chicago and as i get your site i stop here and try to read more for finding something different. thanks

    ReplyDelete

  13. Superb blog! Your posted pictures are extremely beautiful and very eye-catching. Yes of course, I could live there. Before 2 months ago, I moved to Germany with my family. It is one of my favorite cities .So I sifted here. My father bought an apartment in Berlin. Now I want to decorate my home like this. So thank you very much for sharing this wonderful blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO