Scrolling

A fabulous home in a former garage

I hope you've had a lovely few days? I'm having a great time in London and looking forward to some down time today with my girls before heading back to Sweden on Wednesday. How about you? Doesn't this time of year fill you with the need to bring colour into the home? I'm really feeling the yellows, blues, greens and pinks! This converted garage space featured in the February edition of Elle Decoration UK (I've just bought the May edition and it's fab) found via one of my all time favourite blogs SF Girl By Bay is so wonderful it makes my spring heart sing!






Jean-Marc Wullschleger for Elle Decoration UK

There's such a personal stamp to this incredible home. I'm loving the Tom Dixon copper shade lamps customised with neon pink chords, fantastic wood burning stoves and the black rug with the large floral print. How about you?

What a cool home!

For more colour inspiration I love this brightly coloured Dutch home, this stunning vintage inspired home of a Melbourne illustrator, and a lovely Skåne home with pops of green.

Have a wonderful day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Amazing pics. I love your blog :) Catarina (Daily Me Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great space...the windows...the loft. Light ans casual. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I'm actually living in a converted garage myself, and I have a little wood burning stove. It's a work in progress, and this has given me lots of ideas! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Round brass lamps are sooo cool! Lovely home. I've totally fallen in love with brass Bumling lamps, and bought couple already. Brass is such a lovely material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice dining table, full of colors, i just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Yes. This house is homely and looks good. Love the dinning room table and chairs the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this space. totally agree that I am loving colour at the moment which is weird as been through such a 'scandi' phase for so long. I think the Skane home is gorgeous too and love the bright tins, so much detail and so much fun. Also want to try to introduce that delicious green into the home as those chest of drawers look fab. safe trip home :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful home to live

    www.stelstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration! Also, you were meant to be included in my TopTen BlogLove today -but something went wrong! :/ Next time! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How lovely of you to think of my blog, thank you! /Niki

      Delete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO