The beautiful relaxed home of Anne Ziegler

Thursday, 27 March 2014

Hello, how's your Thursday? It's so grey here in Southern Sweden I am in desperate need for something to brighten up my day and I think I've found it in the form of this beautiful house. It's the white, light and airy home of Anne Ziegler, a trend, retail and brand consultant for companies such as Ann Taylor and Victoria's Secret, in Laurel Canyon, California. I love the wide planked light wood floor, layered textures of white and that fab spotted bed spread (anyone know where it's from?). Oh how I love  the whole look and feel of this space.







Photography: Brittany Ambridge (shared with kind permission) for  Domino Magazine via French By Design

What a beautiful relaxed, home don't you think?! Anything in particular which catches your eye?

More lovely white homes can be found here, here and here (and no grey in site!).

I hope this space has brightened up your day too!

PS Thank you French By Design for the inspiration - I love your blog! And to Brittany Ambridge for the kind permission to use the images.

Have a lovely day!


12 comments:

  1. Beautiful house! I like specially the dinning room

    http://porlasramasblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove the flooring!! Have a great Thursday...England is grey as well...I have my daffodils to cheer me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your place is looking AMAZING now it's furnished!!.. Love the living room, the teal wall looks great.. Ralph & I have just started, hoping to get our kitchen ordered in the next few weeks..You're more than welcome to pop in anytime, I'm sure you'd have plenty of good advice!!
    Bedroom Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore this home. I am DYING to know where the spotted bed spread is from! Anyone know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes- brightens up my day. I really like how she uses small accessories like pillows and art work to bring in colour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely fantastic place.....:)
    http://trendesso.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. THAT OFFICE! Love the desk, mood board, and most especially, that desk lamp. LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. All houses look so beautiful.Loved the decoration of them the most.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely and romantic!
    laura

    ReplyDelete
  10. LÄCKRA foton :) hoppas ni fått det lika varmt som vi i GBG idag..rena sommaren nästan haha

    Ny post ute...miljövänliga möbler från OX design :)

    Ha en härlig helg

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Betina Brandt31 March 2014 10:53

    I love the whole blog. It brightens up my day and gives me inspiration to my own home.
    It has, after my opinion, the right combination of wood and white/black colored things.

    It is a great styles that gives small simply things look calm but still so fab.

    Love Scandinavian style
    - Betina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...