Scrolling

A beautiful vintage inspired Australian home

Remember this ethereal bedroom with ensuite I showed last Sunday? Well this morning I was really excited to discover the rest of the home. Vintage House Daylesford is a former 1860's miners cottage which has been lovingly restored to highlight the original features of the space and decorated to perfection with the help of the oh so talented Kali Cavanagh. And the good news? It's available to rent!









Interior : Kali Cavanagh,  Vintage House Daylesford via Desire to inspire and 79 ideas
The ethereal style is not far off Australia based Kara Rosenlund's home (also featured here) and this lovely vintage inspired guest house, don't you think? If ever there's an excuse to go down under.....

Have a lovely day!

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. Wonderful impressions.
    I could easily move in there ;o)
    Greetings from Germany....
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! I love ALL! the blue of the old kitchen is amazing...beautiful spaces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the garden! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I am currently desperate to upgrade the seating in my dining area, that first image is my favourite. Love the bench and the mix of chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am quite impressed by the way this piece is being displayed. 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Niki, this is a really nice home! It's a pity, that's too far away from Hamburg :-). xo Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love - the little blue stove; the bath beside the bed; the vanity unit...the outside luch spot...I could go on!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO