Copenhagen: White, light grey and dusty peach

This Danish home is breathtaking! The large rooms are furnished with the perfect blend of danish design classics and vintage finds and the white, pale grey and dusty tone of peach in the bedroom is beyond beautiful. The roaring fire adds just enough warmth to make it the perfect home for Christmas. Well done Elle Decoration UK for publishing such an inspired space, this is why you are my favourite interior design magazine!






Elle Deocration UK Via Blissful blog, and 79 ideas
Your kind of home?

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend? We went to a lovely christmas market in Malmö where we ate crepes with chocolate, picked up some locally made design items and drank mulled wine, Mmmmm. (More Christmas inspiration on my board over at Pinterest, my second home:).

PS Thank you all for your lovely comments about my home office on Friday :)

PPS I am sad that I'm unable to credit the photographer and stylist - can anyone provide these important details so I can include them in the post?

16 comments:

  1. Ummmm....this is my kind of home and color palette!!! Totally breathtaking and I adore the fireplace, my husband and I adore the house. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love the fireplace, windows...! I've recently found your blog and I'm glad I have :) I also write a blog with my friend, me in Finnish and my Dutch friend in English (http://mysweetlifemoon.blogspot.fi/). I also spent this weekend in Christmas market, here in Finland. Loved the athmosphere and spotting local designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How amazing is that fireplace?! This is a stunning home :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful floor, dusty colours I love them now, its like mixing all the pastels with a bit of ash..:)thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! The best part for me, though, is the window... I've always wanted a window like this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. vilket hem ...tänk att ha dessa fönster!

    Pernilla

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there - thanks for your kind comment on my blog recently, and how lovely to have found yours...I can see I will be spending some time here!

    This house is lovely - those metres and metres of white painted floorboards...sigh...

    Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your blog. Is a sourde of inspiration for me. Gratulerer!

    Belén

    http://detailsanddeco.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The window in the living room is magical... This home is beautiful without really trying. Effortlessly cool I think is the term:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. yesss my kind of home. I could feel myself calming down as i looked at the photos. Thanks for the visual holiday :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like how the curves in the third image play so well with each other: the curve of the fireplace, the floor beneath it and the wicker chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A little austere for me, but I adore that desk and lamp. The room is warmed up with the familiarity of the shelved books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bright colors looks good and gives a peaceful aura.

    philippines properties

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...