Scrolling

White and wood Malmö apartment

It wouldn't be a usual week on My Scandinavian Home without showing a local Malmö apartment for sale! This lovely white and wood home is bang in the centre of town in the old quarter of Gamla Väster. I spy an Andy Warhol print, Arne Jacobsen series 7 chairs, and the Verner Panton Flowerpot pendant light. But what I spy most of all is the beautiful painting in the kitchen. It's amazing how one painting can make such a statement, I wonder who it's by?








Bo-laget
Such a lovely apartment. I told you there's something in the Southern Swedish air that makes everyone so stylish and creative :) is there anything you love in particular about this pad?
Hej då for now....

LATEST COMMENTS:

  1. the simplicity and light and crisp lines wins every time for me.......x
    Oh and the black and white and the.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cute puppy hanging out in the living room ad the gorgeous bedding in the bedroom. Awesome pad! I agree, there must be something in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "coucou..."
    i love your "home", i love this home...
    all the best...
    bye bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. so restful and beautiful ...
    thank you for sharing!
    Barbara :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the calm and serene feel of Swedish design...gorgeous apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My fave would have to be how they used the wardrobe to create a perfect nook for a twin mattress. Also love those tall ceilings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pop of art around the home is so lovely (warm, cozy, FUN feel). I love the wood floor colors. Great find Niki!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely pad! I love the wardrobe. Simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's always so nice when you live in the southern part of Europe, spend a few days in Copenhagen, take one afternoon to go to Malmo, fall in love with Gamla Vaster, feel addicted with Scandinavia and then finding this apartment here! I would move in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's ok but those chairs aren't AJ's series 7, but reproductions. There are 2 visual give-aways in the picture - the absence of a certain elegant curve in the seat and the feet.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Privacy Notice: We do not share personal information with third-parties nor do we store information we collect about your visit to this blog for use other than to analyze content performance through the use of cookies, which you can turn off at anytime by modifying your Internet browser's settings. We are not responsible for the republishing of the content found on this blog on other Web sites or media without our permission. This privacy policy is subject to change without notice.

Subscribe To My Scandinavian Home

Subscribe to My Scandinavian Home

skovby ad


 

site by ANAAR

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
MORE INFO